Payments~Shipping~Return & Common Questions
Checkout Date & Times:
Once your purchase is paid for your item will ship within 3-5 days If you are picking up an item we need to know prior to the close of the sale. Please email us at email@example.com to notify us you will be picking up your item.
We recognize that you are selecting an item, that might be a one of a kind, or extremely rare. If nothing else, it’s valuable to you as well as us. We will make every effort to ensure that your item is packed well and shipped properly.
- Whenever possible we try and keep shipping to the lowest cost possible for you unless you request otherwise.
- If you would like to upgrade your shipping from what we have selected, we are happy to do this at the time of purchase. Please make a note in the comments or email us directly upon your purchase.
- At all stages, we attempt to package all our items with complete care.
- If you would like additional insurance on your item over the Min of $50.00 given by USPS please let us know before we ship the item to you.
- All shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer and MUST be paid for prior to the item shipping out.
- Please note we do not ship to the following countries due to import regulations: China, Russia, Mexico, Chile and Brazil
- All other shipping is done in-house unless when noted for an extremely fragile or expensive item in which case the item will be shipped & Boxed at buyer’s expense through a UPS store to your destination.
- Insurance will be included on items over 50.00 and in the amount of the purchase price and will be billed to the buyer. • We will always try and keep the shipping cost as low as possible while still providing durable packing for your item.
- WE ( Carl and Pamela Reinemann) and Legendary Antiques are NOT responsible for damage made through the shipping process or for stolen items through porch pirates. In the event, there is a claim we will direct you to the shipper for resolution. No refund will be made for any reason.
- Items are purchased as is and the Buyer is responsible for reviewing the pictures and details before making a purchase. all items are purchased in Used condition, as described in the details and pictures. Return accepted with a return authorization (given via email) within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Always we try to describe our items as best as possible and take the most realistic photos we can. If you find that we have described the item improperly we will accept it back with a return authorization (given via email) within 14 days.
- Returns are sent back to us at the address provided on the return authorization and are at the expense of the buyer. Money is returned once the item is received back to us and will be at the purchase price of the item Only.
- We are not responsible for Items damaged in Delivery or Stolen once delivered. Should you receive an item damaged, Please take a picture of the damaged box and product and file a claim with the Delivery company. We will be happy to provide you with additional recipes to show what you paid for the item as proof for the delivery company to reimburse you your cost and shipping.
- Can I pick my Item up?
- We are a business located in Wisconsin. If you are considering purchasing a large item from us and would rather pick up the item. This can be arranged via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I add additional insurance?
- Absolutely ! Please contact us regarding this before we ship your product out.